martedì, settembre 30, 2008

One Month

Im sorry i havent been updating very much... I really do have to work o nthat. Time is flying by here and i cant believe that today is 4 weeks from the day i arrived. Im going to do a quick review for you, so i dont feel so guilty about keeping you in the dark for so long...
Week One: I dont remember much. Everything was pretty much a blur, and i didnt understand much of what was happening at all. It was fun though!
Week Two: I had a rotary meeting the 14th of september. There i met all the other inbounds to the district! there are 25orsomthing of us! We spent the day around milan and i reunited with the other inbound from hawaii. I met the other kids who are goign to my school! I started school the 15th. My first day was intersting... But not much happened.
Week Three: What a week! With school 6 days a week from 8am-1pm, that took up alot of my time. It got quite cold and i had to go out and buy winter clothes. It was expensive! But worth it... Very much... I got a haircut this week. Very nice. I found a soccer team to play on here and this week i had my first practice. Its very fun, but the practices run late! They are from 9pm-11pm, but thankfully the "field"(its more like turf with sand" is only about 2 minutes walking from my house. That saturday i went to the birthday party of my host sisters who is in new york right now best friend. It was fun and i practiced my italian. Officaly broke by the end of this week!
Last week:This is when the fun started. I finally found the other exchangers at my school! (At which i am still waiting for my schedule to be fixed.Im in all the wrong classes! It is so boring!) We have been hanging out almost everyday after school. One day last week we went walking around milan (the 4 of us) and saw some pretty cool thigns. Like a church decorated with bones, and a nutella crepe! The day after me and one other girl went exploring milano. We had alot of fun. This saturday night i went up to Lecco (a little city about 40 min norht of milan by train) and met up with the other hawaiian and some other girls. It was so muchfun! i spent the night at her hosue and sunday morning went on a bikeride around the lake and later a hike into the mountains. Yesterday, my birthday, i went to the Scalla and saw a ballet. It was pretty amazing! Today after school i went out for lunch and got some tea. This was really condensed and ill come back and post pictures later! It will be better and i will try to update every other day or something!
Miss you all.... Ciaoooo Jody

Nessun commento: