martedì, marzo 03, 2009

Venezia

Venice.

What is there to say? It was beautiful. I went for Carnivale and there was a TON of people. I didn't stay for very long, but I did see some pretty cool things. Saw the canals, the tiny streets, the gondolas, and even a sunset. I went to a glass blowing shop and saw them make a vase (and a cat!). Saw the crazy, wild, beautiful and scary costumes. I went with alot of other Rotary kids and got to meet some new ones. Bought an (overpriced but worth-it) mask. Came home very, very tired and with lots and lots of pictures.


Enjoy them.

A cool gondola. I would have gone on a ride, but it would have costed me 80€ (100$, for all you americans.)


A famous bridge, from what I was told. I took it from a Venezian bus (which was a boat.)

Venezian Sunset.
Mask I bought!

All of the Rotary Youth Exchange students who came. Alot were from my district, but there were also alot who were not.

Look at all the people! It was insaneeeeeeee.

I took a picture with some of them.

Some canals.

Some more.

Me infront of a canal.

Gondola/Canal.


Me and two other exhcange students infront of a crowd.

(ALL OF THE ROLLOWING PICTURES I'VE BORROWED FROM OTHER EXCHANGE STUDENTS. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO TOOK THESE)







So I hope everyone is doing well and liked my pictures. I'll have a album going up on Facebook soon and when I do I will link it here so you can see all of the pictures.

un bacio,
Jody

Nessun commento: